Here are some tips that can help boost your energy levels.
1. Add More Activity to Your Day – Every movement you do adds up, and just moving alone can help make you smarter and more alert at work. There’s also a placebo element to additional activity, too. When your brain thinks “I’m active,” you will choose other active things to do.
2. Unplug – It becomes exhausting looking at your phone, computer, tablet ETC. Unwind and relax can actually give you more energy in the long run.
3. Exercise – We wouldn’t be a great gym if we didn’t give you this tip would we? 😉 But as you already know exercising is one of the single best things you can do to get way more energy out of the day.
4. Stand Up – Yes, I know it sounds silly but it works. Especially if you are stuck in an office (or home office 😉) all day. Just stand up.
5. Eat For Energy – Reduce sugar and other simple carbs (pasta, bread, muffins, cookies). Eat protein at every meal (it helps to keep you full and less snack-y!) Veggies! Whether you like to have them in a smoothie or on the side, don’t forget to have large amounts of veggies for every meal. And lastly DRINK LOTS of H20. Water is so vital for you to feel energized and healthy.