Subscribe to Blog
What is the Whole Life Challenge?
Whole Life Challenge Details
- The Whole Life Challenge is basically a game that challenges you to “try on” a whole life of health and fitness for eight weeks. It starts on Saturday, May 2nd and ends on Saturday, June 26th.
- We encourage participation from those outside of CrossFit M2, such as your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, and co-workers. They all can play on our team, and join us for all the events. It will help keep you honest and motivated having a surrounding network of those with similar goals involved throughout the 56 days.
- . The Performance level is the strictest level, the Lifestyle level is a good choice if you are looking for a long-term lifestyle nutrition program, the Kick Start level is for people who are just getting started and want to make just a few of the most important changes to their diet. Click HERE to for a comparison of the levels as well as a complete list of what is allowed and prohibited in each of the 3 Nutrition Levels of the Whole Life Challenge.
- We’ll be on a team together, holding each other accountable in all the areas of the game (like nutrition, stretching, exercise, water, meditation, reading, reflecting, etc.).
- Basically all you do is track your daily results in the Whole Life Challenge app, or on their website. -We will do pre & post challenge, before & after photos, body fat % testing, measurements, weight, and workout tracking.
- Throughout the challenge we will be hosting multiple events for only those registered in the challenge. If you are not wanting to sign up and register, don't worry we will have other events throughout the year planned for everyone. By having the events private it will help those registered take the challenge more seriously, and dedicate themselves more to reaching their goals, and a create a more focused atmosphere for participates.
- We will also be doing a weekly raffle for different categories each week, such as most workouts, daily recording, and prizes at the end for the top 3 finishers in the challenge.
- Plus you get an awesome t-shirt for free just for doing the challenge compliments of CrossFit M2!
Calendar of Events for the Whole Life Challenge:
Saturday, May 2nd at 12:00pm: Kick off hosted at CFM2. We will do all measurements, photos, body fat testing, weight, and pre challenge workout as a group all information is private. BBQ Lunch and health social will follow.
Sunday, May 17th at 1pm: Downtown Bowling Green Fitness Challenge & Qdoba Group Meal Prep & Recipe Sharing. The fitness challenge will be team based race in downtown BG where you have to complete some sort of fitness/health activity in several different locations, similar to The Great Race TV show). For the Qdoba Group Meal Prep, we will be closing Qdoba and everyone will cook foods together in the restaurant, and take home as healthy meals for the week. It will be freakin awesome! Bring Tupperwares!
Saturday, June 26th at 12:00pm: Final Event gathering! Get all post results, giving away prizes, awards, and photos. Drink some well earned beers!
Events TBD of days & times:
Workout at Findlay Reservoir
Weekend Softball, Kickball, Soccer pick up Game (families are welcome)
Bike Trial Ride and Lunch
Yoga in the Park
Hopefully more cool events, once we think of them.. Please comment to this blog with any questions, we are happy to help.
Yours in fitness,
The CrossFit M2 Coaching Staff